RUPES BIGFOOT LK900E Mille Polisher Complete Kit
RUPES BIGFOOT LK900E Mille Polisher Complete Kit
RUPES BigFoot LK 900E Mille Deluxe Edition Kit is a complete system, comprising of two wool polishing pads, two foam polishing pads and two compounds, all designed to work together, in perfect harmony to complete even the most challenging of detailing jobs. The BigFoot Claw Pad Tool features bristles at one end for cleaning pads whilst still on the machine, the other end is a wedge for easier pad removal.
The RUPES BigFoot LK900E Mille was designed with the aim of providing a forced rotation machine that offered faster-cutting capability than other gear driven models and also faster cutting than the BigFoot LHR21 MK II or the BigFoot LHR15 MK II. As a result, the Mille provides exceptional cutting power with minimal heat generation and very little steering, more in line with a standard DA. The RUPES-designed Mille's electric motor allows it to operate with a clockwise rotation, reducing unwanted lateral movement and therefore reducing operator fatigue.
Joining the BigFoot family of tools to bridge the gap between rotary and free spinning orbital polishers the Mille provides a balance of power, ergonomics, and capability for operators who crave a gear driven solution. Featuring a wide assortment of new, innovative features as well as a revolutionary clockwise rotational movement the BigFoot Mille delivers powerful defect removal, versatility, and consistent performance in an ergonomic package designed with operator comfort and efficiency of work in mind.
Forced rotation, or gear driven polishers, provide a half-way point between the cutting action of a rotary polisher and the safety of a dual action (DA). The toothed gear forces both the rotation and the orbit in a more consistent pattern than a standard DA and continues to do so no matter how much pressure is applied to the machine. This allows for a more concentrated cutting action that can be found with free spinning DA polishers. Retaining the orbit/rotation pattern, heat build-up can be controlled more easily than with a rotary polisher.
The new range of foam pads features a low profile, having been designed to maximize the transmission of the gear-driven movement to the working surface, reducing pad distortion and thereby improving stability and control. The tapered edge helps minimize the chances of the edges of the polisher connecting with the car's panel during operation.
- Blue Coarse Wool Pad: features two fiber lengths to create a dual density wool surface and a distinctive pattern. This configuration provides a great balance of cutting and finishing power compared to single density wool pads.
- Yellow Medium Wool Pad: features a 15mm fibre length from soft, flexible wool. Paired with a soft and flexible foam backing, this pad can eliminate moderate defects and has excellent finishing ability on most paint finishes.
- Foam Polishing Pad: The new range of foam pads feature a low profile, having been designed to maximize the transmission of the gear-driven movement to the working surface, reducing pad distortion and thereby improving stability and control. The tapered edge helps minimize the chances of the edges of the polisher connecting with the car's panel during operation.
Mille Polishing Compounds:
Have been specifically formulated to take into account the movement of the forced rotation polisher and the temperatures, speeds and energy generation in order to deliver the best performance.
Features & Benefits:
- Forced rotation delivers excellent cutting power with the safety of a DA polisher
- Clockwise rotation reduces lateral movement
- Electronic variable speed control dial with click sensation, ergonomically positioned
- Progressive trigger allows throttling for additional control
- Double rubber support keeps machine stable when resting on table or detailing trolley
- Extra-long, heavy duty 29.5 foot power cord
RUPES LK900E DLX Polishing Set Contains:
- 1x RUPES BigFoot Mille LK900E with 125mm backing plate
- 1x RUPES BigFoot Mille Blue Coarse Polish 250ml (9.BGCOARSE250)
- 1x RUPES BigFoot Mille Yellow Fine Polish 250ml (9.BGFINE250)
- 1x RUPES BigFoot Blue Foam Polishing Pad Coarse 150mm (9.BG150H)
- 1x RUPES BigFoot Yellow Foam Polishing Pad Fine 150mm (9.BG150M)
- 1x RUPES BigFoot Blue Wool Polishing Pad Coarse 150mm (9.BW150H)
- 1x RUPES BigFoot Yellow Wool Polishing Pad Fine 150mm (9.BW150M)
- 4x RUPES microfiber towels
- 1x RUPES R808 Protective Sealant
- 1x RUPES Claw Pad Tool
- 1x RUPES BigFoot Mille Bag
- Orbit: 5mm
- LK 900E weight: 6.17lb
- Power: 900 watts
- Dual Speed Controls (trigger & speed dial)
- OPM: 265 - 535 - 1700 rpm
- 29.5 foot power cord •Thread size: 3/16
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Additional non-returnable items:
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 1101 Ohio Drive Suite 107 Plano Texas US 75093.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 1101 Ohio Drive Suite 107 Plano Texas US 75093
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.