DRIVE Nano Ceramic SLO-MO Shampoo is a unique blend of SiO2 and premium cleaning surfactants designed to maintain and enhance exterior vehicle surfaces that have been previously treated with any ceramic coating. Thick luxurious foam easily and gently removes road dirt and grime from the surface creates a hydrophobic layer that effectively resists dirt and water and extends the time between washes. Active SiO2 and Polymer ingredients strengthens and enhances existing Ceramic Coating protection. Can be safely used in direct sun without water-spotting and is safe for all exterior paint, glass, plastics, rubber, vinyl, chrome and aluminum. SLO-MO Ceramic Shampoo is wax and silicone free, so it will not compromise the hydrophobic and hydrophilic properties of your existing ceramic coatings.
For 2-Bucket Hand Wash
- Place wash pads on top of Grit Guard at the bottom of an empty 3-5 gallon wash bucket.
- Pour 1-2 ounces of DRIVE Nano Ceramic SLOMO Shampoo on top of your wash pad.
- Add 3-4 gallons of water to the bucket and agitate wash pads to create foam.
- Pull wash pads out and spread foam over your vehicle's body.
- Agitate lightly, going from the top down.
- When complete, rinse surface and dry with a waffle weave microfiber towel.
For a Foam Gun Wash
- Fill bottle with water, then add 1-2 oz of SLO-MO Ceramic Shampoo
- Rinse vehicle with water to remove loose contaminants.
- Spray vehicle with foam.
- Agitate the suds lightly, rinsing your wash pads between wipes with a Grit Guard in the rinse bucket. For vehicles with only light contamination agitation may not be necessary.
- Rinse the vehicle and dry with clean Premium Microfiber Towel.