VICTORY NANO GRAPHENE COATING
VICTORY NANO GRAPHENE COATING
Victory Nano Graphene Coating is the latest evolution in permanent surface protection! ingredients forms a permanent bond with the surface and will not wash off, melt away or break down. Drive Nano Graphene Coating is a true 9H surface protectant that can only be removed by abrasion. It's highly durable and flexible permanent protective properties protect your paintwork, wheels, glass, trim, matte paint, vinyl wraps and paint protection film from damaging contaminants. Victory Nano Graphene Coating can be applied in multiple layers for increased thickness thus creating a thicker/glossier coating with improved scratch and chemical resistance.
Victory Nano Graphene Coating looks as good as it protects. Once properly applied and cured Victory Nano Graphene Coating produces a deep shine and gloss that will not fade away like traditional waxes or sealants.
- Longevity 5-7 years
- 9H Scratch Resistance
- Super Hydrophobic & Hydrophilic Effect
- Weather & UV Resistance
- Superior Thermal Resistance
- Advanced Chemical & Salt Resistance
- Oxidation & Corrosion Resistant
- High Gloss Finish
VICTORY NANO GRAPHENE COATING'S extreme versatility protects and enhances your vehicle's surfaces:
- Carbon Fiber
- Paint Protection Film (PPF/Clearbra)
- Vinyl wraps, stripes & decals
- Matte paint finishes
Graphene Coating Installation Instructions:
When applying a coating, wear protective gloves. Your vehicle should be out of direct sunlight and in a well-ventilated area with good lighting.
- Thoroughly wash and dry vehicle exterior.
- If necessary remove any water spots with Victory Water Spot Remover
- Remove iron fallout deposits, brake and rail dust with DRIVE FE Free Iron & Brake Dust Remover.
- Claybar exterior surfaces to remove bonded contamination.
- Perform paint correction to remove any scratches, swirls oxidation or other surface defects.
- Prep the vehicle surface with DRIVE DETOX Prep Spray to remove any remaining polish, wax, and surface contaminants. Mist on and wipe off with a clean microfiber towel.
- Starting with a small section or body panel, drip product along the length of the applicator block and apply in a cross-hatching pattern.
- Depending on conditions such as temperature and humidity, wait for 1-5 minutes for product to cure or until there is a visible rainbow haze. Flashing times can be faster in hot conditions and may be slower in colder temperatures.
- Using 2-3 microfiber towels, use one to remove excess product and the second to polish to a clean shine. Be sure that all excess product is removed as any remaining product will be permanent.
- Repeat process, panel by panel, until entire vehicle is complete.
- Vehicle must be kept dry for at least 24 hours to allow product to fully cure and harden.
- For added protection, a second coat can be applied. Wait at least 8 hour between coats.
- To enhance protection, apply DRIVE Graphene Gloss Spray Coating after 12-24 hours after installing or after 1st maintenance wash. Reduce chances of water spotting by applying Graphene Gloss Spray Coating 2-4 times per year.
- Once applied we recommend performing maintenance washes with DRIVE Ceramic Shampoo or Ceramic Hybrid Rinseless Wash.
Need some help? Ask us!