Never Wax Your Car Again!
Drive Nano Ceramic Gloss Coat silica (SiO2) ingredients forms a permanent bond with the surface and will not wash off, melt away or break down. Victory Nano Ceramic Gloss Coating is a true 9H surface protectant that can only be removed by abrasion. It is a highly durable permanent protective coating that protects your paintwork, wheels and trim from damaging contaminants. Victory Nano Ceramic Gloss Coat can be applied in multiple layers for increased thickness thus creating a thicker/harder coating with improved scratch resistance.
Victory Nano Ceramic Gloss Coat looks as good as it protects. Once properly applied and cured Victory Nano Ceramic Gloss Coat produces a deep shine and gloss that will not fade away like traditional waxes or sealants.
- Longevity 2-5 years
- Scratch Resistance (9H)
- Super Hydrophobic & Hydrophilic Effect
- Weather & UV Resistance
- Thermal Resistance (up to 1300°C)
- Advanced Chemical Resistance
- Oxidation & Corrosion Resistant
- High Gloss Finish
Ceramic Coating Installation Instructions:
When applying a coating, wear protective gloves. Your vehicle should be out of direct sunlight and in a well-ventilated area with good lighting.
- Thoroughly wash and dry vehicle exterior.
- If necessary remove any water spots with Victory Water Spot Remover
- Remove iron fallout deposits, brake and rail dust with DRIVE FE Free Iron & Brake Dust Remover.
- Claybar exterior surfaces to remove bonded contamination.
- Perform paint correction to remove any scratches, swirls oxidation or other surface defects.
- Prep the vehicle surface with DRIVE DETOX Prep Spray to remove any remaining polish, wax, and surface contaminants. Mist on and wipe off with a clean microfiber towel.
- Starting with a small section or body panel, drip product along the length of the applicator block and apply in a cross-hatching pattern.
- Depending on conditions such as temperature and humidity, wait for 30-45 seconds for product to cure or until there is a visible rainbow haze. Flashing times can be faster in hot conditions and may be slower in colder temperatures.
- Using 2-3 microfiber towels, use one to remove excess product and the second to polish to a clean shine. Be sure that all excess product is removed as any remaining product will be permanent.
- Repeat process, panel by panel, until entire vehicle is complete.
- Vehicle must be kept dry for at least 24 hours to allow product to fully cure and harden.
- For added protection, a second coat can be applied. Wait at least 1 hour between coats.
- To enhance protection, apply DRIVE Ceramic Rejuvenator Spray 24 hours after of application or at any time after curing. Reduce chances of water spotting by applying Ceramic Rejuvenator 2-4 times per year.
- Once applied we recommend performing maintenance washes with DRIVE Ceramic Shampoo or Ceramic Hybrid Rinseless Wash.