LUX Cockpit Protectant - Leather, Vinyl, Carpet & Convertible Stain Guard
Description:KEEP YOUR INTERIOR LOOKING NEWER LONGER
LUX Cockpit Protectant provides outstanding protection to leather, carpets, upholstery and convertible tops instantly weatherproofing against the elements, body oils, food and drink spills. Treated surfaces are gently coated with a transparent and breathable barrier preserving your car’s interior’s natural properties and maintaining its showroom appearance.
Shake well before use.
Make sure material is clean and dry before using.
1. Adjust spray button to dot on rim.
2. Hold can upright and about 6 inches from fabric. Spray with a slow sweeping motion until evenly covered and overlap. Pleats and creases will not be affected.
3. Protect surrounding areas from over spray. If over spray occurs gently wipe off with a soft cloth.
4. Spray lightly when applying to nylon and other dark shiny synthetic fabrics.
5. After using product, allow material to dry for one hour.
6. Test for repellent-ency: sprinkle a few drops of water on the treated material. If water soaks into substrate, repeat.
7. Reapply after cleaning or laundering.
Before using this product, MAKE SURE TO TEST FOR COLOR FASTNESS IN AN INCONSPICUOUS AREA. If color rubs off or changes, do not use. Soiled leather should always be pre-cleaned using LUX Cockpit Cleaner and for additional suppleness and gloss treat with LUX Cockpit Conditioner. For best results avoid using on hot surfaces and out of direct sunlight.
DO NOT INGEST OR INDUCE VOMITING.