- Detail In Hi Definition
Detail In Hi Definition
Keeping your car clean with regular washes is the one single maintenance activity that offers the biggest benefits to your car's appearance and value retention.
We recommend washing your car's exterior every one-to-two weeks with EVO-WASH and wash/waxing with EVO-WAX every four to six weeks to keep it looking it's best.
Here's what you'll need to complete the job:
- EVO-WASH Waterless Car Wash -OR- EVO-WAX Waterless Wash & Wax
- Total Clean All-Purpose Cleaner
- 4-6 Premium Edgeless Microfiber Towels
- 64 ounces of water in bucket
- Microfiber Bug Removal Sponge (optional)
Here's how you do it:
- Park car in a cool shaded location. For ideal results car should be cool to the touch.
- Assess your car's condition. Walk around the car and take notice of the level of dirtiness. If your car's surface is caked with sand, dry mud or extreme grit, rinse with a strong stream of water prior to application of Hi Def products. Don't worry all Hi Def products can be used on wet or dry surfaces.
- Clean wheels and tires. (See Wheel & Tire Care section for details)
- Prep Wash with Total Clean. Identify areas where tough environmental contaminants like bird poop, tree sap and road tar might be. Spray Total Clean All-Purpose Cleaner onto the affected areas and let soak for 3-5 seconds (do not allow to dry). Proceed to Step 5. (Tip: Use a water-dampened microfiber bug sponge to scrub tough stains from bumpers, hoods, mirrors and grills)
- Spray Hi Def EVO-WASH or EVO-WAX onto each panel and glass surface & a folded water-dampened microfiber towel. Gently wipe area to be cleaned. Use a second folded, clean-dry microfiber towel and buff off to a brilliant shine.
- Condition and protect exterior trim with Whip Juice. Spray Whip Juice onto a microfiber applicator pad or dry microfiber towel and wipe/buff all exterior plastic, vinyl, rubber bumpers to restore that like new luster.
- Work one panel at a time at a comfortable pace. Only go as far as you can comfortably reach.
- Change to a clean side of the the microfiber towel often for best results. Change to a fresh towel when after each side as been used.
- Start at the roof and work your way down cleaning the least dirty areas first. Work your way to the dirty sections like the grill and lower side rockers last.
- If your paint is not smooth to the touch after washing, use Hi Def Smooth Nano Clay Pad with EVO-WASH as a lube to remove deeply embedded contaminants.
The interior of your car takes a lot of abuse. Unlike the inside of your home (which has many more times square footage) the inside of your car gets repeated concentrated traffic. Each time you get in your car you drag in more dirt. Each time you eat or drink in your car you add a few more crumbs, spills and and odors. In fact, just sitting in your car you can drop hair, dead skin, make-up and other contaminants!
We recommend that you clean your car's interior weekly to keep it looking, smelling and feeling like new.
Here's what you need to complete the job:
- Hi Def LC-1 Cockpit Cleaner & Protectant
- Hi Def Total Clean All-Purpose Cleaner
- LC-2 Premium Interior Conditioner & Protectant
- EVO-CLEAR Glass Cleaner
- Hi Def Microfiber Applicator Pad
- Stiff bristle interior/carpet brush
- (2) Microfiber Towels
- Shop Vac
Here's How you do it:
- Remove floor mats from the car.
- Remove large items, trash and debris from the cabin & vacuum interior spaces. Remove large debris from the interior and vacuum carpets and upholstery. Be sure to slide the seats forward and back to gain better access to in-between the seats.
- Remove stains from carpet and cloth seats with Hi Def Total Clean. Spray Total Clean onto visible stains and blot with a cotton terry towel. Scrub tough stains with a carpet brush and then blot until removed.
- Clean all vinyl, plastic and leather surfaces with Hi Def LC-1 Interior Cleaner & Protectant. Spray LC-1 on a folded microfiber towel and gently wipe surfaces until stains and dirt are removed. Use a second dry microfiber towel and buff away any residue.
- Condition leather seats, vinyl and plastic panels with Hi Def LC-2. Pour a quarter size bead of LC-2 onto a microfiber applicator pad and massage onto surface until the cream disappears. Repeat this step until the entire cabin as been conditioned. Use a folded microfiber towel to wipe away any high spots. Do not use on clear plastic or navigation screens.
- Clean interior glass and mirrors with Hi Def EVO-CLEAR. Spray a small amount of EVO-Clear onto each glass surface and wipe clean with a folded microfiber towel. Flip towel to a clean side often to prevent streaks. Continue until glass is spotless.
- Vacuum & clean floor mats and put back in the car. See Step 3 to remove any stains.
- Clean door jambs and door sills with Hi Def EVO-WASH. Spray EVO-WASH onto the door jambs and wipe with a folded microfiber towel. Flip towel to a clean side and buff until residue is gone.
Wheel & Tire Detailing
Wheels and tires are the items on cars that separate the players from the pretenders. It's crucial for true enthusiasts to keep their wheels shining and their tires glossed for maximum show and parking lot points.
Your wheels and tires are constantly bombarded wit brake dust, UV rays, heat, tar and other road grime. We recommend you clean them daily/weekly to keep them looking like new and well protected.
Here's what you need to complete the job:
- Hi Def Total Clean All-Purpose Cleaner
- Hi Def Swagger All-Metal Polish
- Hi Def EVO-WAX
- Hi Def Whip Juice Tire Shine & Protectant
- Hi Def Wheel Cleaning Microfiber Towels
- Hi Def Tire Shine Applicator Pad
- Wheel cleaning brush (optional)
- Stiff bristled tire brush (optional)
Here's how you do it:
- Clean one wheel at a time!
- If wheels are caked with dirt, mud and/or sand spray with a strong stream of water to loosen material.
- Clean Fender wells with Total Clean. Spray Total Clean into fender wells and onto a water-dampened towel. Wait 3-5 seconds and scrub the inside of the wheel wells until dirt is removed. Buff surface with a second folded clean, dry microfiber towel. (TIP: Use a long handled brush to remove tough dirt inside fender wells.)
- Clean Tire with Total Clean. Spray Total Clean on the tire face and a water dampened folded microfiber towel. Wait 3-5 seconds and scrub the tire. Use a second clean, dry microfiber towel to remove residue. (TIP: Use a tire scrub brush to remove heavy dirt.)
- Apply Whip Juice to Fender Well and Tire. Spray Whip Juice into fender well and allow to dry. Apply Whip Juice onto Tire Shine Applicator Pad and wipe onto tire.
- Clean Wheels with Total Clean. Spray Total Clean into wheel barrel and face and onto a water-dampened microfiber towel. Wait 3-5 seconds and wipe wheels with damp towel. Use a folded, clean dry microfiber towel to wipe away residue.
- Polish wheels with Hi Def Swagger All-Metal Polish. Apply Swagger All-Metal Polish to a microfiber towel and massage wheel until haze forms. Flip towel over and buff away residue reveals a brilliant shine. DO NOT USE ON PAINTED WILLS OR PLASTIC HUB CAPS. For heavily damaged wheels, apply polish with a cotton terry towel.
- Protect wheels with EVO-WAX. Spray EVO-WAX onto wheel face and rub in with a folded microfiber towel. Gently work EVO-WAX onto wheels until haze appears. Use a separate clean folded microfiber towel to buff away residue and wheels are bright and shiny.
Nano Protection Application Guide
Hi Def Nano Exterior Protectants are extremely easy to use and be applied by hand or by orbital polisher to all non-porous exterior surfaces.
- Park your car in a shaded area. Ensure it is cool and dry. If the product dries too quickly or comes in contact with water it may streak or become difficult to buff off.
- Apply a quarter sized amount of G6 Nano Wax or 1080 Nano Seal to a poly foam wax applicator pad - they are best for achieving a thin, even coat. They're absorbent, durable, washable and reusable.
- Apply the thinnest coat possible by using LIGHT back and forth motions. Reload the pad with more wax or sealant as needed and continue on to other panels.
- Allow the product to dry and buff the haze away with a quality microfiber towel. Be sure to rotate the towel frequently to reveal a clean side.
- If you get streaks or an uneven shine, it's easily corrected by spraying a little EVO-WASH on a towel and wiping the panels problem areas.
- Use a Dual Action Polisher for application. Do not use a rotary polisher to apply wax or sealants because they generate too much heat.
- Select a foam finishing pad to apply product. The pad should be soft and absorbent, but firm enough to withstand the pressure of the machine. We recommend a Black Foam Finishing Pad or a Red Sealant Pad.
- Prime the pad by Dispensing three 1" lines of Nano Wax or Sealant around the edge of the pad. Use your finger to spread the product over the ENTIRE pad surface. Add three more small dots of product to the outer edges of the pad. Press the polisher to paint and spread the wax over a panel before turning the machine on. This will lessen the likelihood of splatter.
- Set the polisher to a maximum speed of 3 and spread/work the wax onto the panel until it is evenly covered. Repeat the process for each panel and add two pea-sized amounts of product to the pad per panel. Continue until the entire car is covered. Be sure to turn off the machine before lifting it off the paint!
- Allow wax/sealant to dry to a haze and buff off with a microfiber towel.
- Always be sure to remove any scratches and other paint defects including contamination with clay-bar and polish before applying wax or sealants.
- Tape up sensitive trim areas including rubber, plastic, vinyl before applying waxes or sealants.
- Be sure to polish and clean glass windows thoroughly before applying wax or sealant to exterior windows. Apply to windows by hand and allow to dry to a haze. Remove with a microfiber towel and allow to cure on glass for 1-2 hours before applying water or glass cleaner.
- Apply Sealant to chrome exhaust pipes and wheels.
- Allow wax or sealant to cure 12-18 hours before applying additional coats.
- Avoid getting the treated areas wet for 24 hours after application.
- DO NOT WASH VEHICLE WITH ANY TYPE OF DETERGENT OR CLEANERS FOR 7 DAYS AFTER APPLICATION
- All Purpose Cleaner
- Applicator Pads
- Auto Wash
- Carpet Extractor Accessories
- Carpet Extractors
- Clay Bar
- Cyclo Polisher
- Default type
- Detailing Kit
- Gift Card
- Glass Cleaner
- Headlight Restoration Kit
- Interior & Convertible Top Protectant
- Interior Cleaner
- Iron & Brake Dust Remover
- Leather Conditioner
- odor removal
- Ozone Machines
- Polishing Pads
- Rinseless Car Wash
- Spray Wax
- Surface Prep
- Vapor Steamer
- Water Spot Remover
- Waterless Car Wash
- Waterless Sprayer
- Wheels & Tires