RUPES BigFoot LK 900E Mille Standard Edition Kit is the perfect starter system, comprising of two foam polishing pads and two compounds, all designed to work together, in perfect harmony to complete even the most challenging of detailing jobs.
The RUPES BigFoot LK900E Mille was designed with the aim of providing a forced rotation machine that offered faster-cutting capability than other gear driven models and also faster cutting than the BigFoot LHR21 MK II or the BigFoot LHR15 MK II. As a result, the Mille provides exceptional cutting power with minimal heat generation and very little steering, more in line with a standard DA. The RUPES-designed Mille's electric motor allows it to operate with a clockwise rotation, reducing unwanted lateral movement and therefore reducing operator fatigue.
Joining the BigFoot family of tools to bridge the gap between rotary and free spinning orbital polishers the Mille provides a balance of power, ergonomics, and capability for operators who crave a gear driven solution. Featuring a wide assortment of new, innovative features as well as a revolutionary clockwise rotational movement the BigFoot Mille delivers powerful defect removal, versatility, and consistent performance in an ergonomic package designed with operator comfort and efficiency of work in mind.
Forced rotation, or gear driven polishers, provide a half-way point between the cutting action of a rotary polisher and the safety of a dual action (DA). The toothed gear forces both the rotation and the orbit in a more consistent pattern than a standard DA and continues to do so no matter how much pressure is applied to the machine. This allows for a more concentrated cutting action that can be found with free spinning DA polishers. Retaining the orbit/rotation pattern, heat build-up can be controlled more easily than with a rotary polisher.
The new range of foam pads features a low profile, having been designed to maximize the transmission of the gear-driven movement to the working surface, reducing pad distortion and thereby improving stability and control. The tapered edge helps minimize the chances of the edges of the polisher connecting with the car's panel during operation.
- Foam Polishing Pad: The new range of foam pads feature a low profile, having been designed to maximize the transmission of the gear-driven movement to the working surface, reducing pad distortion and thereby improving stability and control. The tapered edge helps minimize the chances of the edges of the polisher connecting with the car's panel during operation.
Mille Polishing Compounds:
Have been specifically formulated to take into account the movement of the forced rotation polisher and the temperatures, speeds and energy generation in order to deliver the best performance.
Features & Benefits:
- Forced rotation delivers excellent cutting power with the safety of a DA polisher
- Clockwise rotation reduces lateral movement
- Electronic variable speed control dial with click sensation, ergonomically positioned
- Progressive trigger allows throttling for additional control
- Double rubber support keeps machine stable when resting on table or detailing trolley
- Extra-long, heavy duty 29.5 foot power cord
RUPES LK900E DLX Polishing Set Contains:
- 1x RUPES BigFoot Mille LK900E with 125mm backing plate
- 1x RUPES BigFoot Mille Blue Coarse Polish 250ml (9.BGCOARSE250)
- 1x RUPES BigFoot Mille Yellow Fine Polish 250ml (9.BGFINE250)
- 1x RUPES BigFoot Blue Foam Polishing Pad Coarse 150mm (9.BG150H)
- 1x RUPES BigFoot Yellow Foam Polishing Pad Fine 150mm (9.BG150M)
- Orbit: 5mm
- LK 900E weight: 6.17lb
- Power: 900 watts
- Dual Speed Controls (trigger & speed dial)
- OPM: 265 - 535 - 1700 rpm
- 29.5 foot power cord •Thread size: 3/16