The OdorFree Villa 1000 can be used where rapid auto odor removal is desired. Large RVs, Tour Bus Lines, Limo Agencies, and even Rental Car Agencies, Car Dealerships, and Auto Detail shops sometimes select this model for quick ozone treatment. It is also highly versatile and can be used for offices and homes if the need arises.
The Villa 1000 has a variable ozone output control that will cover up to 4000sq ft and a timer that can be set from 1 to 12 hours to automatically turn the unit off when the sanitizing is completed. In addition, a "Hold" selection on the timer allows for extended treatment (until it is manually turned off) in order to eliminate more deeply ingrained odors. This unit can also be used for smaller spaces if rapid odor removal is needed.
- Close all outside doors and windows of the area to be treated.
- Make sure inside doors, such as bathroom and closet doors, are open.
- Set thermostat to maintain a moderate temperature in the facility to be treated. Fan may be turned to "On" to circulate ozone throughout the space.
- Make certain all occupants and pets have been removed.
- The Ozone Output dial is normally set at "Medium" to "High" depending on the level of odors and amount of time for treatment.
- Set Timer to desired treatment time and then exit the space during treatment.
- Upon returning, make sure Timer dial is in the "Off" position.
- Allow 1 to 2 hours after treatment before re-occupying the space, or open the outside windows and doors upon reentry.
Note: A higher Ozone Output setting will sanitize the space more quickly. The amount of time necessary to eliminate pollutants depends on how entrenched the odors are. The effect of ozone will vary depending on environmental conditions such as temperature, humidity, size of the space, contents of the space and the severity of the odors.
Hold Position: For more severe odor problems, turn timer dial to the "Hold" position and vacate the space. This will allow for longer sanitization and will produce ozone until generator is turned off manually. Upon return, turn the dial to "Off" and open outside windows and doors. Vacate area until sanitization smell is gone.
Warning: For use in unoccupied spaces only. Excess ozone concentrations can cause mucous membrane and respiratory irritation. If you detect the sanitizing smell when you walk into the room, make sure the Timer dial is "Off" and then ventilate the area or vacate the room.
- Unknown Type
- All Purpose Cleaner
- Applicator Pads
- Auto Wash
- Carpet Extractor Accessories
- Carpet Extractors
- Clay Bar
- Cyclo Polisher
- Default type
- Detailing Kit
- Gift Card
- Glass Cleaner
- Headlight Restoration Kit
- Interior & Convertible Top Protectant
- Interior Cleaner
- Iron & Brake Dust Remover
- Leather Conditioner
- odor removal
- Ozone Machines
- Polisher Pads
- Polishing Pads
- Rinseless Car Wash
- Spray Wax
- Surface Prep
- Vapor Steamer
- Water Spot Remover
- Waterless Car Wash
- Waterless Sprayer
- Wheels & Tires