Never Wax Your Car Again!
Victory Nano Pro Coat silica (SiO2) ingredients forms a permanent bond with the surface and will not wash off, melt away or break down. Drive Nano Pro Ceramic Coating is a true 9H surface protectant that can only be removed by abrasion. It is a highly durable permanent protective coating that protects your paintwork, wheels and trim from damaging contaminants. Victory Nano Pro Coat can be applied in multiple layers for increased thickness thus creating a thicker/harder coating with improved scratch resistance.
Victory Nano Pro Ceramic Coating looks as good as it protects. Once properly applied and cured Victory Nano Pro Coat produces a deep shine and gloss that will not fade away like traditional waxes or sealants.
- Longevity 5-7 years
- Scratch Resistance (Above 9H)
- Super Hydrophobic & Hydrophilic Effect
- Weather & UV Resistance
- Thermal Resistance (up to 1800°C)
- Advanced Chemical Resistance
- Oxidation & Corrosion Resistant
- High Gloss Finish
Ceramic Coating Installation Instructions:
When applying a coating, wear protective gloves. Your vehicle should be out of direct sunlight and in a well-ventilated area with good lighting.
- Thoroughly wash and dry vehicle exterior.
- If necessary remove any water spots with Victory Water Spot Remover
- Remove iron fallout deposits, brake and rail dust with DRIVE FE Free Iron & Brake Dust Remover.
- Claybar exterior surfaces to remove bonded contamination.
- Perform paint correction to remove any scratches, swirls oxidation or other surface defects.
- Prep the vehicle surface with DRIVE DETOX Prep Spray to remove any remaining polish, wax, and surface contaminants. Mist on and wipe off with a clean microfiber towel.
- Starting with a small section or body panel, drip product along the length of the applicator block and apply in a cross-hatching pattern.
- Depending on conditions such as temperature and humidity, wait for 30-45 seconds for product to cure or until there is a visible rainbow haze. Flashing times can be faster in hot conditions and may be slower in colder temperatures.
- Using 2-3 microfiber towels, use one to remove excess product and the second to polish to a clean shine. Be sure that all excess product is removed as any remaining product will be permanent.
- Repeat process, panel by panel, until entire vehicle is complete.
- Vehicle must be kept dry for at least 24 hours to allow product to fully cure and harden.
- For added protection, a second coat can be applied. Wait at least 1 hour between coats.
- To enhance protection, apply DRIVE Ceramic Rejuvenator Spray 24 hours after of application or at any time after curing. Reduce chances of water spotting by applying Ceramic Rejuvenator 2-4 times per year.
- Once applied we recommend performing maintenance washes with DRIVE Ceramic Shampoo or Ceramic Hybrid Rinseless Wash.