INSTANT GLOSS SPRAY WAX represents the quickest and easiest way to give any vehicles exterior surfaces a deep, long-lasting, protective gloss! INSTANT GLOSS SPRAY WAX is formulated with a blend of premium Carnauba wax and synthetic polymers designed to be simple to use on any wet or dry exterior vehicle surface. INSTANT GLOSS SPRAY WAX is 100% abrasive-free so you can use it without scratching or marring, only leaving behind a durable, super glossy shine that will last for months!
Drive Instant Gloss Spray Wax works on any color paint. Its carnauba/polymer formula enhances dark colors, such as red and black, as well as light metallic, like silver and pearl.
While an outstanding choice to use as a stand alone LSP, Drive Instant Gloss Spray Wax is compatible with any carnauba paste wax or as a topper over a paint sealant. Spray on an additional layer of shine and protection over our Victory Nano Liquid Gloss Wax, or over Victory Nano Paint Sealant.
Drive Instant Gloss Spray Wax should be applied after every wash to refresh the gloss and to replace any wax that may have diminished during washing. Always use a soft, plush towel, such as the DRIVE Premium Gloss Microfiber Towel. The deep nap will attract any loose debris to prevent scratching as you buff the paint to a brilliant shine.
Just like all DRIVE Auto Appearance waxes, Instant Gloss Spray Wax is streak and haze resistant even in climates of high heat and humidity. Simply spray on and buff off your vehicle to a deep rich shine.
- Spray INSTANT GLOSS SPRAY WAX onto a CLEAN wet or dry vehicle surface.
- Using a clean DRIVE Premium Gloss Microfiber Towel gently wipe product onto surface.
- Using a clean, dry DRIVE Premium Gloss Microfiber Towel gently buff off residue from surface.
- Add 2 ounces of INSTANT GLOSS SPRAY WAX to a 5-gallon of water and VICTORY AUTO SHAMPOO for a quick wash & wax experience.
- Use INSTANT GLOSS SPRAY WAX on exterior vinyl and plastic trim for added UV damage protection. Also great for protecting wheels from brake dust and making future cleanings easier.
- Application surfaces should be cool to the touch and out of direct sunlight.