Drive Ceramic Rejuvenator is the easiest way to Ceramic Coat your car! Developed with the same active Si02 content as our professional grade coatings Drive Nano Ceramic Rejuvenator gives unparalleled gloss & hydrophobic protective properties. The active Si02 content extends the durability and hydrophobicity of all brands of SiO2 and Quartz coatings. Drive Nano Ceramic Rejuvenator is versatile as it can be applied wet or dry, and wipes off instantly, leaving a long-lasting high gloss finish. Drive Ceramic Rejuvenator can also be used as a stand-alone ceramic protective sealant and is an effective form of protection for non-coated vehicles as it adds protection all its own. Unlike other products, it requires no base coat or prep. Simply spray on the detailer & wipe it off to apply a fast and effective hydrophobic barrier. If desired, the ceramic spray can be layered over existing protection, or applied in multiple coats, extending protection and hydrophobic properties
INSTRUCTIONS: DRY (Recommended for Initial Application)
- Wash vehicle, thoroughly rinse & dry.
- Spray Drive Ceramic Rejuvenator over a panel to be treated.
- Using a premium Microfiber Towel, spread evenly over surface.
- Flip the towel over or use a second towel to lightly buff away residue.
- Repeat for most exterior surfaces – paint, plastic and chrome.
- Apply to wheels last.
INSTRUCTIONS: WET APPLICATION (Recommended for Maintenance Application)
- Thoroughly wash and rinse vehicle.
- While vehicle is still wet apply an even coat of Ceramic Rejuvenator over the panel starting
from top to bottom.
- Then wipe the panel dry with a Premium Microfiber Towel.