ALL NEW DRIVE E-COAT CERAMIC COATING SPRAY IS NOW AVAILABLE!
E-COAT is designed for both professional ceramic coating installers and car enthusiasts alike who want achieve the look, feel and protection of traditional ceramic coating without hassles. E-COAT requires no experience or specialized equipment to install and Drive E-COAT begins to work instantly! Moments after application you'll notice the deep rich luxurious gloss and shine on the surface. Within 24 hours the treated areas will become super hydrophobic and water shedding properties (beading & shedding water)!
- Increase surface hardness to 7H for superior scratch and stain resistance.
- Combines Silica Dioxide (SiO2) and Synthetic Gloss Enhancers perfectly.
- Product application takes only minutes with no technical training and anyone can do it at home.
- Enhances the gloss of ALL car surfaces! Safe for use on paint, chrome, wheels, plastic, vinyl, aluminum, brass and much more! (Do not use on glass)
- Makes the paint more smooth and creates a water-repellent surface.
- Cuts your maintenance washing and drying time in half! Treated surfaces are super slick so dust, dirt, stains and water don't stick to the surface.
- Drive E-COAT is ultra resistant to water spotting!
- The durability can last about 1-2 Years!.
- Thoroughly wash and dry the vehicle exterior.
- If necessary perform any surface decontamination (Clay Bar, Water Spot Removal, Iron Deposit Removal etc.)
- If necessary Polish the paint to remove minor scratches, swirls or defects and to restore cut and clarity to paint.
- Prep exterior surface with DETOX Surface Prep Spray.
- (2) Premium Microfiber Towels & (1) Microfiber Applicator Sponge are required to apply.
- For base application method - Apply 2-sprays of DRIVE E-COAT onto the applicator pad.
- Wipe the product onto the surface evenly and thinly in a cross-hatch motion. (For best results break large panels i.e. hoods, roofs, doors, into equal parts and apply product in sections.)
- Allow product to cure on surface for 2-3 minutes based on ambient temperature & humidity.
- Using the 1st DRY microfiber towel gently level the coating ensuring there are no over-applied areas. Use the 2nd microfiber towel to rapidly buff the area you just applied till it is dry.
- Repeat Steps 5-8 until you have worked your way around the entire vehicle.
- Product can be layered for extra depth, gloss and protection. Wait 1-hour between applications.
- When adding additional layers only apply coating onto the applicator pad and apply in same cross-hatch pattern as before.
- Allow treated surfaces to dry for 24 hours before being exposed to rain, sprinklers or tree sap. DO NOT WASH VEHICLE SURFACE FOR 7-10 DAYS.
ENJOY the benefits of having a glossy and protected car finish that is easier to maintain!