Keeping your car clean with regular washes is the one single maintenance activity that offers the biggest benefits to your car's appearance and value retention.
We recommend washing your car's exterior every one-to-two weeks with EVO-WASH and wash/waxing with EVO-WAX every four to six weeks to keep it looking it's best.
Here's what you'll need to complete the job:
- EVO-WASH Waterless Car Wash -OR- EVO-WAX Waterless Wash & Wax
- EVO-CLEAN All-Purpose Cleaner
- 4-6 Premium Edgeless Microfiber Towels
- Microfiber Bug Removal Sponge (optional)
Here's how you do it:
- Park car in a cool shaded location. For ideal results car should be cool to the touch.
- Assess your car's condition. Walk around the car and take notice of the level of dirtiness. If your car's surface is caked with sand, dry mud or extreme grit, rinse with a strong stream of water prior to application of Hi Def products. Don't worry all DRIVE products can be used on wet or dry surfaces.
- Clean wheels and tires. (See Wheel & Tire Care section for details)
- Prep Wash with EVO-CLEAN. Identify areas where tough environmental contaminants like bird poop, tree sap and road tar might be. Spray EVO-CLEAN All-Purpose Cleaner onto the affected areas and let soak for 3-5 seconds (do not allow to dry). Proceed to Step 5. (Tip: Use a water-dampened microfiber bug sponge to scrub tough stains from bumpers, hoods, mirrors and grills)
- Spray EVO-WASH -or- EVO-WAX onto each panel and glass surface & a folded water-dampened microfiber towel. Gently wipe area to be cleaned. Use a second folded, clean-dry microfiber towel and buff off to a brilliant shine.
- Condition and protect exterior trim with EVO-SHINE. Spray EVO-SHINE onto a microfiber applicator pad or dry microfiber towel and wipe/buff all exterior plastic, vinyl, rubber bumpers to restore that like new luster.
- Work one panel at a time at a comfortable pace. Only go as far as you can comfortably reach.
- Change to a clean side of the the microfiber towel often for best results. Change to a fresh towel when after each side as been used.
- Start at the roof and work your way down cleaning the least dirty areas first. Work your way to the dirty sections like the grill and lower side rockers last.
- If your paint is not smooth to the touch after washing, use Smoove Nano Clay Pad or Bar with EVO-WASH as a lubricant to remove deeply embedded contaminants.
- All Purpose Cleaner
- Applicator Pads
- Auto Wash
- Carpet Extractor Accessories
- Carpet Extractors
- Clay Bar
- Cyclo Polisher
- Default type
- Detailing Kit
- Gift Card
- Glass Cleaner
- Headlight Restoration Kit
- Interior & Convertible Top Protectant
- Interior Cleaner
- Iron & Brake Dust Remover
- Leather Conditioner
- odor removal
- Ozone Machines
- Polishing Pads
- Rinseless Car Wash
- Spray Wax
- Surface Prep
- Vapor Steamer
- Water Spot Remover
- Waterless Car Wash
- Waterless Sprayer
- Wheels & Tires